Hello people of the interweb! I am Sparks990 and I am an 11 year old blogger from New Zealand!
Today I will be doing a 5 facts about me so you can get to know me!
Leave your questions down in the comments below and I will try my best to answer them :)
OK first on my list is: I HATE the taste of lollies! I don't know why but the texture of a fruit burst etc is just disgusting but for some weird reason I love chocolate.
Second is that: I have a 8 year old sister called Harlynn. She is adorable and I love her to pieces until she becomes annoying then it's WAR!!
Third: I live in Hamilton! I won't say where about I am 'cause that is for me only. Please understand.
Forth of all: I do really well in school ( in my opinion though xD ) I love maths and I haven't missed a day of school in the last 2 and a half years!
Last but not least: I want to be a Youtuber when I grow older! It has always fascinated me to do videos about gaming!
So yeah that's a little bit about me and if you want to know 'bout me remember to leave a comment down below. Also write what type of game you want me to review about!!
Have a good day everyone and I will see you all next time :D
Sparks OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment